top of page
From fundraisings to fun-raisings and everything in between,
there's always something for everyone!
- Multiple DatesSun, Aug 06Prince William County Gov. -Ferlazzo BldAug 06, 12:30 PM – 2:00 PMPrince William County Gov. -Ferlazzo Bld, 15941 Donald Curtis Dr, Woodbridge, VA 22191, USACome with your family to enjoy a wonderful performance by Heart House Inclusive, a production non-profit designed to help integrate actors and performers with disabilities into mainstream theater.
- Tue, May 16WebinarMay 16, 12:30 PMWebinarLearn about Porto Charities' innovative Employment Program. This webinar is ideal for young adults with ID/DD, their parents, and all potential employers.
- Thu, May 11Zoom WebinarMay 11, 7:30 PM – May 12, 8:40 PMZoom WebinarLearn how to teach social skills explicitly and help students regulate their behavior in the classroom
- Sun, Apr 23St. Bernadette Catholic SchoolApr 23, 4:00 PM – 5:00 PMSt. Bernadette Catholic School, 7600 Old Keene Mill Rd, Springfield, VA 22152, USACYO coach Keith Pohlmeier and the confirmation class will hold an inclusive basketball event.
- Sat, Apr 15Columbus Club Main HallApr 15, 7:00 PMColumbus Club Main Hall, 5115 Little Falls Rd, Arlington, VA 22207, USAKick off our 100th Birthday Celebration with this event that takes us back to the Roaring 20s when our Council was founded!
- Sat, Dec 03ViennaDec 03, 2022, 4:00 PM – 9:00 PMVienna, 8601 Wolftrap Rd SE, Vienna, VA 22182, USAThe Porto Christmas Party is back with an even bigger holiday celebration! The evening is designed to have YOUR family celebrate with OUR family. There will be activities for children of all ages and a special visit from Santa! Music, great food and even better company, you can't miss it!
- Thu, Nov 10ZoomNov 10, 2022, 7:00 PMZoomJoin us for "Estate Planning for Individuals with Special Needs and their Families." This online seminar will provide an overview of the unique estate planning challenges faced by individuals with special needs and their families.
- Sat, Nov 05ArlingtonNov 05, 2022, 8:30 PM – Nov 06, 2022, 12:00 PMArlington, 6600 Little Falls Rd, Arlington, VA 22213, USAJoin us for the 1st Catholic Conference on Inclusion in the Diocese of Arlington, featuring keynote conversation, breakout sessions, exhibition and networking area, and Mass celebrated by Bishop Burbidge.
- Mon, Oct 24ZoomOct 24, 2022, 7:00 PMZoomThe Basilica of St. Mary has graciously agreed to share with us their thriving Mater Dei services for students with disabilities. The presentation will be followed by Q&A. This is a great opportunity for schools to learn about how to better serve their students with disabilities.
- Sat, Jul 23Falls ChurchJul 23, 2022, 12:30 PMFalls Church, 3305 Glen Carlyn Rd, Falls Church, VA 22041, USAWe are excited to announce our 1st ever Inclusive Family Picnic! At Porto Charities, Inc. we are committed to embracing and celebrating our children and young adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities, and we want you to join us!
bottom of page